4-way Pedal Mount, Pedal Plate & Brackets (RS6/TR8/FS3) Overview
The new pedal mount for RS6 (MK1-MK3), TR8 (MK1-MK2) and FS3 (MK1) is a more rigid bracket update to eliminate pedal flex by adding support to the front and back of the pedal plate. The update also includes more mounting points for more pedals.
The pedal baseplate is made out of thick carbon steel and has pre-drilled holes for all major brand pedals (see list below) and slots for left/right adjustment with Heusinkveld pedals and others. The pedal plate can also be angle adjusted.
- The unique bracket design allows you to replace your existing pedal assembly (also works on 8mm slotted rigs).
- Hassle-free angle adjustment; fully adjustable bracket for both angle, height and slide.
- Thick, no-flex carbon steel construction pre-drilled mounting points for all major brand pedals.
Pedal Deck Compatibility:
- Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals, ClubSport V1/V2/V3 (including Inverted Pedals)
- Thrustmaster T-LCM, T3PA, GT Ed, T3PGT, T3PA PRO add-on and T500, T150 pedals
- Trak Racer Loadcell Pro Pedals (Coming Soon)
- Heusinkveld Ultimate/Ultimate+, Sprint and Pro
- Logitech G29, G920, G923
- Meca Cup1-2, Meca Cup1-3, Clutch and Base Plate
- VRS DirectForce Pro Pedals
- HPP PRX 3P, JBV 2/3 Pedal System
- Simagic P2000-S100 Pedal Set
- BJ Sim Racing Steel Series, 1000psi Hydraulic
- DC Sim Racing DC3
- Sim Coaches P1-3
- Simtrecs ProPedal GT
- Asetek Hydraulic
- Velazquez Engineering PRO+ Hydraulic
- Simforge Mark-1
- 3DRAP Ngasa
- Protosimtech PT2
- OBP Pro Race V2 Sim Pedal System
- Simworx Pro Series
- WAVE IMPETUS
- Quaife Throttle Pedal and Brake
- Cube Controls Hydraulic
Also, Flight/Heavy Equipment
- Thrustmaster TPR: THRUSTMASTER PENDULAR RUDDER
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals
- Logitech Flight Rudder Pedals
- Logitech Heavy Equipment
Contact us if your product is not listed
Trak Racer features
As we have done in the past, we will continue to develop and launch groundbreaking products that set new benchmarks.
The Best Materials Possible
At Trak Racer we don’t focus on building the cheapest, lightest and most basic products. We focus on using the best materials possible and continuously improve everything from our rigs through to our processes. This keeps costs down and performance constantly going up. That is how we deliver what we think are the best value, high performance rigs out there. That's how our customers then get to enjoy products that are not just great value for money but are some of the best performing gear you can buy!
5 Year Trak Racer Warranty
Since 2008 Trak Racer have been designing high-end gaming rigs and accessories. Trak Racer products are made from high quality materials that have unmatched durability which gives Trak Racer the confidence to offer extended warranties on Trak Racer products.
Your competitive edge
against the world's elite
against the world's elite